Global Consumer Goods Company
- Leads localisation of Center of Expertise Total Rewards concept, frameworks, approach and process in order to ensure successful implementation in country in line with all regulatory compliance
- Leads and develops the local Total Rewards team to ensure excellent co-worker experience
- Proactively collects and transmits country specific Total Rewards needs to the Center of Expertise
- Monitor the (job) market and trends in the country to find the best practice in harmonising and developing competitive job offers
- Together with Business Navigation implement the national compensation processes like the salary planning, bonus planning and incentive schemes development with particular attention paid to pension solutions
- Monitors the cost and usage of Total Rewards programs, develops recommendations as appropriate, and negotiates cost with insurance carriers, vendors, brokers, and consultants if needed on local level
- Track the national Rewards budget in the organisation and manage existing compensation components to keep co-workers satisfied and the rise of costs manageable. Assess the effectiveness of actions taken and pro-actively recommend new and innovative approaches and solutions.
- Consult and support the organisation on a flexible up-to-date rewards set-up that meets most co-workers' needs.
- Initiate and lead supporting communication activities to ensure transparency and understanding.
- Minimum of 2 years of Human Resources experience Minimum of 1 year of experience in compensation & benefits
- Proven record of developing people and organisations
- Experience from a global matrix organisation and/or participating on global projects
- Fluent Japanese and Business level English
7.5 Million Yen~11 Million Yen
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.