Global Automotive Parts Company
- 1Manage payroll and associated benefits programs for all associates and associates seconded to subsidiaries in an accurate, efficient and timely manner in accordance with all company policies.
- Manage all payments for temporary and contract associates.
- Update and manage all HRIS (payroll data, HRIS data, other employee related data) to ensure accuracy and timely updates.
- Deliver all HR reporting requirements including headcount, Global/Regional data requests [insert other reports]
- Manage annual salary review and bonus reward programs (local and global)
- Maintain all relevant HR policy, keep it up to date and communicate changes. Provide support to Managers and Associates on policy interpretation and implementation
- Be the primary contact point for the union and all union related activities including day to day queries, issues management and annual negotiations.
- Be the primary contact point for the appointed company doctor and ensure Goodyear meets all government requirements regarding health programs and return to work for associates.
- Bachelor degree
- At least 3 years of experience as C&B Manager/Senior Specialist at a multinational company.
- Hands-on experience of payroll.
<Knowledge and Skills>
- Broad and deep understanding of C&B, payroll and Japanese labour law.
- Interpersonal communication skills to effectively collaborate with internal/external contacts
- Communication skills in English: Business level.
- MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
7 Million Yen to 12 Million Yen
＊According to your annual salary of the previous job and experience
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.