Global e commerce Company
Describe the scope and general areas of responsibility including functional and geographic scope, budget responsibilities and development/impact on tools, systems, processes. Also
describe leadership responsibilities with an indication of size and type of team and any significant interfaces with other parts of the organization.
Under the general direction of the Director, People Lead APAC and VP, Total Rewards & Technology, manage the design, implementation, and administration of compensation and
benefits programs for all markets in APAC.
Ensure all programs are aligned with best practice, budget, and regulatory requirements in each individual market to facilitate support attraction, retention, and engagement of employees. Identify opportunities for synergies and alignment of compensation and benefits design, policies and practices across APAC markets and/or globally where possible, in partnership with other regional total rewards leads.
- Experience in multinational and matrix organization with a Total Rewards COE model
- Fluent in English
- Demonstrated successes in staff development, and project management, demonstrated leadership, initiative, and decision-making skills.
- Strong business acumen and grounding in financial concepts, including tax and budget implications around benefits and compensation issues.
- Experience with Willis Towers Watson and/or Mercer IPE evaluation methodology and working in a market pricing environment is a plus. Also, excellent analytical, inter-personal and technological skill-sets required, particularly cost modeling for compensation and benefit plans.
- Strong knowledge of PCs, word processing and spreadsheet packages.
- High level of interpersonal, influencing, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to lead multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and influence multiple management levels on a matrix basis required. Must be a team player and be able to work collaboratively on a geographically distributed team.
- Strong knowledge of market compensation & benefits both statutory and supplemental, especially for Japan and China
- Proven ability to present changes to compensation and benefits programs to all organizational levels.
- Knowledge of current legislation and tax affecting compensation and benefits.
- Previous experience of managing / negotiating with third party suppliers / providers in the area of reward (eg external market data suppliers, reward consultancies, benefit providers/brokers).
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in Compensation and Benefits, with prior supervisory/management experience a plus.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing data analysis skills
10 Million Yen to 13 Million Yen
＊According to your annual salary of the previous job and experience
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.