Note: Applicants must have permission to work in japan
IT Solution Company (Ranked on Fortune 500)
- Responsible for managing day to day operations of the team of around 15 testers
- People management
- Performance management
- Identifying innovative ways to solve problems upstream and scale our operations.
- Minimum 3 years' experience on a regional test team as a key contributor
- Excellent communication in English is required in both spoken and written form
- Excellent leadership skills to drive Contractors to deliver high quality work (Experience in managing 10-15-member team)
- Good knowledge in regional test team process
- Should have knowledge on different types of Testing, it's Life cycle, Bug filing reports/tools and some exposure to C language
- Should have experience in Testing Web apps, Gaming industry, or devices (it can be headphones, mobiles, Playstation etc)
- Experience in human resources (recruiting, on-boarding and termination) and management
- Good understanding of, and past experience working with, local employment laws
- Strong problem-solving skills & attention to details a must
- Process management / SLA adherence capabilities
- Manage new hire knowledge sharing requirements
- Maintain Productivity and Quality trackers
- Comfortable dealing with rapidly evolving environment
- Multi-cultural awareness & sensitivity towards different geographies.
- Should have a passion for business success, strong attention to detail, analytical problem-solving abilities, and keen eyes for operational inefficiencies.
- Ability to comprehend and analyze client situations and use judgment to help testers apply the most appropriate solution
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with cross-functional and global teams.
- Self-learner interested in both the how and the why.
Contract (This will be a long term project with an initial 2 year contract with the high chance to renew)
Up to 11M
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.