Global Software Company
The Technical Support Engineer is responsible for helping customers and company's channel partners solve complex engineering problems using our software products. The Technical Support Engineer position involves working closely with our customers and internal teams in a consultative and supportive technical role. The ability to research problems and find solutions to wide variety of problems is paramount. Position is a key member of a positive, dynamic team of engineers committed to solving complex customer issues.
- Interact with customers to help diagnose issues, as well as research and find solutions to a wide variety of increasingly complex problems, in order to improve customers' productivity and satisfaction with our products
- Personally own the customer support experience, practice active listening skills and respond positively to situations requiring cooperation, courtesy and tact
- Collaborate with product development to improve our products and the customers' experience using these products
- Participation in internal corporate initiatives to further enhance the solution suites, sales enablement and professional growth
- Instruct introductory and/or intermediate training classes on the usage of our simulation products
- Track and document inbound support requests and ensure proper notation of customer problems or issues
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or other technical discipline
- Must have Radar related technology background
- Application level, theoretical level knowledge is must
- Negotiation skill for all related technology
- A minimum 3 years of experience in an engineering software environment
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in use of engineering simulation software (can be obtained or partially obtained in a university setting)
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to implement numerical models to obtain practical engineering solutions to difficult problems
- Ability to work independently, as well as with others in a diverse team environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and to communicate effectively with customers
- Demonstrated skills in writing and presenting in fluent English
- Other specialty-specific required skills as necessary for posting (Mechanical, Structural, EM, etc)
- Ability to travel up to 20%
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- MS or PhD degree
- A minimum 4 years of experience in an engineering software environment
- Must have passion and drive for personal technical excellence and high performance
- Must have customer service aptitude and maintain customer focus
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.