Global Security Company
- Having a strong customer service focus with the commitment to excellence and desire to delight customers and being a customer ambassador who is passionate about creating a positive customer experience
- Solving technical problems and delivering an experience so profound that customers love using our products and services and actively recommend them to others
- Learning and utilizing specific software tools and problem solving strategies to solve for customer issues and continuously improve our processes
- Handle customer complaints and escalations (via phone, email, remote desktop) by talking to customers directly.
- Sometimes, on duty of a backyard support for support desk team in night time, weekend and holidays.
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of IT Security concepts, including antivirus, networking and encryption technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, inspiring confidence while leading customers through the steps to resolve issues via phone and email
- Ability to handle escalated calls while using good judgment to make sound recommendations
- Advanced computer skills and 2 plus including but not limited to: SQL, Networking, VMWare, Linux/Unix, Microsoft Windows, Unix/Linux administration skills including DNS, shell script etc.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the following concepts: Security, Cloud, Data protection, Encryption, Malware, Spyware, Cyber Security, Firewalls, Antivirus and Disaster Recovery (is a plus)
- Experience of installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Windows Desktop, Server operating systems including Unix/Linux
- Fluent Japanese skill
- Intermediate level of English skill (Verbal communication is a plus)
- Self-motivated personality
- Attention to detail
- Sound judgement in dealings with clients
- Action oriented
- Driving for quality
- Experience with Virtualization (MS System Center Virtual Machine Manger and/or VMWARE)
- Experience with remediation of malware/viruses/Trojans (a plus)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Preferred: CompTIA Security+, Network+, MCP or MCSE, LPIC Level 1/2 certifications
- Planning and organizing
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.