Leading Company for secure application solution
As a Network Engineer, you will work with the existing team to ensure adequate coverage of 24x7x365 operations in our Global Technical Assistance Center. You will directly interact with customers and other functional groups to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction and help build a world class Support organization to support our overall success.
- Troubleshoot, resolve and document customer reported network issues via phone and/or e-mail.
- Provide configuration recommendation and assistance in customer service deployment.
- Recreate reported issues in lab with customer's configuration and topology.
- Work with sustaining engineering teams to investigate and resolve software and hardware defects.
- Perform patch qualification related tasks.
- Analyze data traces using protocol analyzers to identify anomalies and find solutions.
- Ensure customer's reported issues are resolved to the client's satisfaction in a timely manner.
- 4+ years of working experience in the data networking industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organization skills.
- BS/MS in a computer related field or equivalent work experience.
- Any of the advanced networking certifications is preferred
- Extensive knowledge and experience troubleshooting Layer-2/3 protocols
- Thorough understanding of application protocols, HTTP, SSL, FTP, SMTP, RTSP, SIP, Diameter, and DNS.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
- Experience providing support to direct customers, resellers, and field personnel in resolving product related issues.
- Contribute to technical documentation/knowledge base for internal and/or external use.
- Experience with firewalls, network security, and/or Application Delivery Switches (Server Load Balancers) is preferred
- Fluent to Native level Japanese
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.