Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
Global SCM solution vendor
We are currently searching for a Technical Support Analyst who will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving technical issues. You will act as a product technical liaison between the customer and various internal teams such as support, development and consulting; this will involve ongoing learning for yourself, and capturing knowledge for sharing with others. You will develop expertise in selected solutions and work to drive improve the value customers are receiving in their investment, aiming to increase overall consumption of our products. You will need to be detail-oriented, organized, and be able to manage time effectively in a challenging environment. A strong desire for learning, self-improvement and collaboration in technical and personal / soft skills is essential. The ideal candidate will have extensive hands-on Systems Administration experience, exceptional communication skills (written and oral), experience working in the IT or Software industry, effective team leadership skills, excellent prioritization skills, and attention to detail with a strong drive for success.
Key Elements of the role:
- Use customer service, communication and problem-solving skills to solve inquiries from our customers.
- Log and respond to customer support requests via phone, email and web
- Research a customer reported problem and gather more information using code review, database queries, debugging tools
- Apply knowledge of our solutions to a customer's business problems
- Create documentation in the form of Knowledge Base articles to help customers and colleagues solve future problems more efficiently
- Use interpersonal skills to develop and grow a collaborative relationship with customers
- Ability to work flexible hours, alternate shifts and carry a pager or cell phone as required
- Act as product technical liaison between support and development teams.
- Experience in database administration (SQL Server preferred) with increasing levels of responsibility; experience in SQL queries
- Demonstrated experience in problem solving
- Must be well organized and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to manage customer expectations and empathize with a customer
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills necessary to work effectively with other members of the global support team.
- Flexible to work on call and during weekends.
- Excellent verbal and written (English language) communication skills.
- Experience in use of monitoring tools such as Splunk, AppDynamics
- Knowledge of web servers such as IIS, Apache
- Installation and Configuration of Web Applications
- Experience in Incident Management Tools
- Previous experience in the Retail or Supply Chain domain
- Knowledge of Web Services/Web APIs
- Installation and Configuration of Web Applications.
- Experience in Product/Application Support preferable.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.