[Company Summary ]
Global IT & Innovation Company
- This role champions strategic projects and initiatives to enhance the experience of Japan-based developers managing their application in the appstore.
- This role collaborates extensively with cross-functional teams like engineering, marketing, project management, business management and developer relations.
- Areas of focus include management, commerce & subscriptions implementation, and fraud & customer support.
- Provide training on new features to business management and developer relations as needed.
- Attend Engineering design reviews and project meetings for new features, as needed across time zones.
- Review product specifications, designs, meeting notes, tickets, open items and presentations.
- Be an assertive and vocal advocate for the Stores in Japan, helping to ensure local developers can take advantage of our feature offering.
- Identify, document and manage process for minor enhancements and bug fixes to functionality specific to Japan.
- Track launch release schedule and ensure all needed materials are technically accurate and ready to support Japanese developers at launch (guides, FAQs, support staff, etc).
- Collaborate with teams to create announcements for Japanese developers about new features and programs.
- Provide in-person support to key developers involved in Store launches as needed, building and then leveraging strong relationships with said developers.
- Solicit feedback from the Japanese developer community and specific strategic developers.
▪ Excellent technical skills especially in iOS development experience main advantage.
▪ Strong proficiency in Japanese and English language
▪ Experience managing developer relationships.
▪ Strong facilitation skills. Experienced with cross-functional projects and communication.
Flexible for overseas business travel
Full Time Employee
Open (JPY 8-15M)
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.