Global Chemical Company
- Work with sales team in Japan within assigned customers to develop sales strategy & growth plan and implement to achieve financial target.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of technology and needs of key account and/or end users.
- Manages all aspects of the selling/ technical service process
- Serve as the lead point of contact for customers (account management)
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer/ key OEMs needs and requirement.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing customers and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales target
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging customer requests or issue escalations as needed
- ・Manage and enhance customers and surround relationships
- Build and expand trust relationship with customers from working level to senior managements
- Ensuring all competitive activities within accounts, relative markets and preventing attrition.
- Establish professional, long-term relationships with key influencers across the value chain and leverage those appropriately to achieve outcomes.
- Translate critical technical customer information (need/values) into opportunities for the company
- Bachelor's degree or above, preferably major in Chemical, Electronics.
- Working experience of sales, marketing, technical for >3 years or relevant role in electronics, tele-communication/components materials, automotive industry
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with all levels of organization both external customers and internal.
- Computer skills like MS office (particularly MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Capacity to maintain effective performance under uncertain, unstructured, and dynamic market situation.
- Demonstrate customer focus, acting with a high sense of urgency.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrable ability in problem-solving and negotiation.
- Fast learner to assimilate new product knowledge and new market.
- Must possess fluent English and Japanese, including reading, writing, speaking and listening.
- Travel up to 50%
6.5 Million Yen ~ 10 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.