Global paper making equipment Manufacture
Lead a Technical Sales approach to Japan market delivering the planned sales
and order entry according to the regional planning requirements
- Provide a safe work environment by being the driving force to heighten safety awareness for all mill visiting personnel
- Ensure the whole teams are following all relevant SOPs for HSE and company regulations in general.
- Attend company safety meetings when available or designate a replacement as required.
- Perform technical sales at customer site.
- Develop sales plan for each accounts and products/solutions.
- Produce accurate quarterly forecasts to indicate how the business is developing in each account and product segment
- Identify market trends and shortfalls with action plans to bring the business back in line with the planned levels
- Drive forward an aggressive FRS growth strategy.
- Investigate machine specific requirements and apply innovative solutions to add value to the customers purchasing and production
- Manpower planning and recruitment
- Team Building activities
- Expertise knowledge of the Paper making process, operations and production
- 80% traveling is required 20% office time.
- Writing and speaking ability in English
- Computer knowledgeable, (Word, Excel, Data Base )
- Ability to operate independent of daily direction, i.e. sees what needs to be done and does it.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to nurture team spirit and cooperation
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Good troubleshooting/problem solving skills.
〜12 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.