Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Japanese IT Company
- You'll interact with stakeholders in Ecosystem Services Department and other departments, which are provides infrastructure, hardware and networking. Provide program deliveries accordingly to company methodologies to upper management.
- we are widely using Agile methodologies, and also we are expecting that you can handle program and projects similar way.
- This project focused on SRE and business continuity, and it's advantage, if you had similar experience in the past.
- We ' re using private and public clouds, distributed relational and non-relational databases, microservices and containerization.
- Our services accessible globally in multiple datacenters, and you should understand large scale systems.
- You'll focus mostly on program and project management activities, but high level technical knowledge in this specific areas will definitely help you to achieve better results
- Program Management (Project Management) on technical cross-functional projects.
- Hands-on knowledge of Agile delivery approaches.
- Experience or knowledge with technologies such as containerization, load balancing, networking, distributed databases, microservices.
- Ability to manage and deliver and high quality products.
- Ability to be an influential member of a highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members.
- Experience working on projects delivering high availability systems
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Experience architecting and developing large scale distributed systems is advantage.
Monday to Friday
[Work hours and any overtime hours]
5 Million yen ~ 8Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.