Global cloud computing company
The Senior Technical Consultant will be responsible to develop, invest, and maintain thought leadership with deep subject matter expertise related to our platform product capabilities and complimentary technologies in a client-consulting environment. The Senior TC will lead all technical aspects of the project delivery and solution delivery including:
- Creation and delivery of solutions for customers addressing requirements through technical architecture in consideration of process design, our Technical Best Practice and Standards
- Collaborate and Contribute to the creation, deployment and maintenance of Technical Best Practices and Standards
- Ensuring technical deliverables to our customers are complete, consistent, high quality, on time and deliver valued outcomes
- Actively participate and contribute as a thought leader in Communities of Excellence that provides mentoring, implementation support, maturity maps and continual improvements
- Builds trust and establishes thought leadership through publication activities: knowledge Articles, White Papers, Wiki, Community, Blogs, templates, capability content, etc.
- Contributes to the continual improvement of Global Delivery and Practice business processes as well as the maturing of the Core practice portfolio, capabilities, expertise, best practices by providing in feedback loop into practice for Resource, Process and Technical Continuous Improvement
- Provide feedback Loop into BU Product Teams for Continual Improvement of product capabilities, features and Interoperability in consideration of customer needs and requirements
- Achieve Individual KPI's and Metrics as defined
- Up to 50% travel annually, driven by customer needs
- Proven consulting experience as a key technical resource leading the development and delivery of application development solutions in client environments.
- 3+ years working in the IT services/consulting industry
- Experience of ITIL, minimum foundation level, ideally higher. Knowledge of other frameworks such as COBIT beneficial.
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL, SAML/SSO and other such technologies.
- Active listener, respecting others' point of view and takes ownership of contributing the required input whilst demonstrating strong communication skills (written, interpersonal and presentation)
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership in solving business processes and/or technical problems during project delivery
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
- Is committed to driving customer value realisation and ensures that actions contribute towards a positive experience by the customer.
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in Information Technology and proven experience in technical consulting roles.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.