Global Financial Services Company
- Engage with colleagues at all levels to meet business requirements
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Collaborate with technologists to drive delivery within an Agile framework
- Conduct as-is and to-be impact analysis
- Contribute to reduction of all security and operational risks, in line with policies and standards
- Identify opportunities to improve our processes
- Ideally 5 years of experience as Java Developer, focusing on client server programming, web and mobile applications with Java and Java Scripts within the financial sector.
- Experience of designing RDBMS using Oracle or MS SQL, writing effective SQL queries, and understanding DB performance and tuning.
- Experience and skills in Linux / Windows.
- Strong Teamwork ethics and being able to work with regional teams in a diversified environment.
- Excellent communication skillsets to interact with IT and business partners at all levels.
- Clear understanding of Project Management methodologies (i.e. Agile mindsets).
- Fluent in English and Japanese to support local client base
- Bachelor degree or equivalent with a focus in computer, math or engineering
- Solid understanding of financial product, asset management and trade order lifecycle
- In depth understanding of standards, methods, techniques, templates as defined by SDLC code repository handling, code inspection, penetration-avoidance, etc.
- Able to produce secure, stable and good performing code
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Python or C# background
10 Million yen ~ 12 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.