Global Life Science Company
- Understand company and business strategies and challenges
- Partner with commercial business groups and functions, particularly sales and service business counterparts
- Capture business requirements, propose, evaluate and deploy business solutions and system platforms to meet business needs and drive business growth.
- Support current local applications/systems by collaborating with the support teams as well as business counter parts.
- Understand and analyze existing business processes, identify gaps between system and user processes, find issues and opportunities.
- Propose opportunities of process improvement and system enhancements.
- Consult for current local applications/systems and develop and deliver system solutions to improve business efficiency and productivity.
- Work and coordinate with global IT teams and regional offshore support and development teams to review and resolve system issues in a timely and quick manner to minimize business impact and maintain system availability and reliability.
- Develop and manage good relationships with user groups and all stakeholders, establish and maintain relationships with key customer accounts and vendors
- Document business processes, system technical specs and solutions, and project requirements, share with and present to users in an effective and easy-to-understand way.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in IT or Business
- 6+ years of experience working as an IT professional and/or Business Analyst
- 3+ years of experience working as an IT technical support
- 1+ years of experience in project management and proven project management ability
Knowledge and skill of
- Programing skill, C#, PHP
- RDB maintenance skill, SQL, SQL Server, Oracle
- Web contents maintenance skill, ASP.net
- Strong business analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent Japanese ability (both written and verbal) and good English ability for reading/writing skills and basic conversational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Fluent English ability (verbal)
- Basic understanding of processes of Workflow ERP and CRM systems
- Working experience in healthcare/pharmaceutical/biotech industry for a multinational company is a plus
Knowledge and skill of
- Project management methodologies, PMP, PMBOK
- Programing skill, Java
- Cloud technologies, AWS
7Million yen ~ 10 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.