Major SaaS company
You will be customer facing and as part of the engagement you will work hand in hand with the solution architect to understand the customer requirements and create technical solutions for them. After the development is completed you will work with the customer in testing before going live and surpassing the customer expectations.
We expect you to have a good understanding of the digital market, what the end customers want and how our clients can give it to them and a strong technical base to continually innovate the way we implement our platform and set the new best practices. We pride ourselves on a record high customer satisfaction score whilst ensuring we balance work, learning and fun.
- Understand solution architecture documents and validate with the solutions architecture team
- Apply programming knowledge to data management, scripting languages, API and integrations tasks
- Provide technical consultation on various aspects of solutions
- Implement complex development and configuration activities for clients
- Run thorough quality assurance tests
- Develop 'as built' documentation throughout the project to provide seamless handover
- Participate in estimating and writing requirements, deliverables, assumptions and exclusions documentation
- Positive Attitude and pro-activity
- Execute work with a high level of quality
- Ability to on board quickly on projects
- Ability to understand a project and deep dive to debug issues
- From time-to- time the TA may be expected to partake in other pre-sales activities such as discovery and technical deep-dive sessions, Proof-Of- Concept (POC) development with prospects- Liaise with our product teams to support client implementations
- Travels to client sites for onsite discovery and solutions presentations. Not expected to exceed 25%.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Cutting edge innovator who continually studies new technologies and functionality, and is involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Ability to consultatively engage with customers and to quickly make complex decisions
- Good level of documentation. Ability to scope, define and manage work packages.
- Familiarity with data architecture/schema
- High-level fluency in Japanese and business fluency in English
- Four year university degree (Business, Computer Information Systems, or similar degree preferred) or equivalent experience with demonstrated proficiency
- Understanding of Digital Marketing concepts and tools
- Experience with developing SQL and Experience with a RDBMS such as MS SQL Server, MySQL or Oracle.
- Experience with other client side web development design languages, scripting tools, and protocols such as HTTP, CSS, XSLT, AJAX, JQuery
- Experience with server side programming languages such as JAVA, PHP, Ruby, C#, VB.NET, Python
- Knowledge of SOAP and REST APIs
- Understanding of standard coding practices including Separation of Concerns, Object Oriented principles and exception handling
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.