Global Software Company
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Technical Account Manager, based in our Tokyo office. We are seeking a unique professional who has a mixture of analytical and project management skills, with an ability to bring an entrepreneurial perspective to our Client Service team. You will need to build strong relationships with financial institutions to gain a deep understanding of the technology they use, their goals and challenges. These insights will ultimately drive your strategy for these accounts and help us offer outstanding service. You will also need to align with our regional product managers and content specialists to help deliver our global objectives for these accounts.
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to work closely with all levels of major institutions within the financial industry
- Work with a global team of motivated account managers, technical specialists, content specialists and product managers
- Develop your own ideas and strategies for your markets
- Potential to develop your career in our global organization
We are looking for those who have about 3-5 years of experience in account/relationship management with strong client-facing ability as the primary skill. Technical skills are not mandatory, but a willingness to learn and work with internal technical teams is required.
- Fluency in English & Japanese
- Ability to identify, define and deliver on major account strategies
- Ability to build strong relationships with our clients to help them maintain and expand their contributed content
- A proactive attitude with the confidence to challenge the status quo and a real desire to improve practices and processes
- Ability to gather, normalize and analyze data to influence and drive strategic decisions for your accounts
- Keen interest in financial markets
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Welcome skills and experience
- Basic understanding of network infrastructure / connectivity
- Proficiency in another Asian language
- Experience in data analytics tools; SQL, Python, business intelligence tools or similar
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.