Enterprise Social Software Company.
Selected Best Small & Medium Companies to Work for in America!
Technical Account Managers (TAMs) 's role will be to help enterprise customers get the most out of our products.
Successful TAMs can assimilate multiple business objectives that an enterprise customer is trying to achieve with our products, and exhibit the technical breadth and thought leadership to orchestrate the customer's team past their technology, process, and organization hurdles to achieve their desired outcome.
TAMs serve as the customer's trusted partner, keeping them on the healthy path balancing governance and agility in their production environments, while advocating for their concerns back into all parts of our organization and ecosystem, and ensuring the customer has a best-in-class experience..
- Understand the Customer: Develop a "trusted advisor" relationship with the customer's executive sponsors
- Be a Solutions Evangelist: Our products are developed for teams to work more effectively regardless of role, department, or geography.
- Be a Technology Ninja: TAMs go beyond just proposing a solution, into helping the customer work through their execution challenges. You will become familiar with customer technical and governance concerns on topics like Performance optimization and Business Continuity planning, and will be conversant on all layers the technology stack across storage, network, database, information lifecycle, web services, and end user interaction.
- Be a Dev Ops Savant: Our customers strive for efficiencies through dynamic collaboration and automation, and for our developer user base this means having a strong understanding of DVCS, Build Automation and Release Management best practices. For enterprise customers, this goes further into achieving the same goal and reach across 1000's of engineers in the organization.
- Align Customer Focus: Deliver regularly scheduled executive level reports to our customers and embedded experts, to highlight their usage of our solutions and provide further recommendations for optimizing their workflows and solution benefits
- Drive Faster Execution: Work across customer, internal and partner teams to ensure coordination of tactical activities. Establish a common understanding and path forward for distributed resources within the customer's teams and lead discussions incorporating seasoned product experts, to preemptively address customer's product solution queries
- Establish Best Practice Patterns: Work with some of our largest customers helping them get the most out of our products while establishing best practices within their organizations
- Develop Frameworks and Methodologies: Design methodologies, tools and scripts to speed-up deployment, integration and adoption
- Champion the Customer's Cause: Working with our Support, Product Management, Engineering, Expert Partners and Sales to help Enterprise customers through critical challenges
- Motivated, no-bullshit self-starter. Creative. Pragmatic. Relaxed yet enthusiastic attitude
- 8+ years of total software business experience
- Experience in Technical and Process consulting, support, development, or technical pre-sales and can help customers through complex issues
- Detailed understanding of the software development lifecycle and can speak in depth on Git vs. other version control options, continuous integration, and continuous delivery.
- Strong customer service ethic - Must be good and experienced dealing with customers
- BS/BA/IT Degree or equivalent experience, MBA is a plus
- Understanding of ITIL and IT Service Management is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Japanese
- Able to effectively articulate a recommendation to both an executive level decision makers and key technical influencers
- Excellent prioritization skills to individually detect and deliver the most important things first
- Ability to effectively delegate work across virtual teams
- Ability to build strong peer relationships
- Spectacular analytical capabilities and decision quality
- Process oriented
- Customer focus
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.