International EC Start up
As a Head of Software Development Japan, you'll manage both the team and the tools to meet the software needs of our company, customers and products.
We are looking for a passionate leader who has the vision, stamina, technical knowledge and management skills to lead a team of software developers. You will be responsible for building a team of professionals, constantly monitoring and improving their deliverables. This includes agile management, target setting, tools and languages used, professional training, cross-team / cross-offices collaboration and reporting to management. You will strive to constantly improve our code, products and customer solutions.
● M.Sc (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
● 2 years of relevant experience (minimum) as a Team Leader / Manager
● Good understanding of CI/CD concepts and technologies
● Project management experience in Agile (Scrum)
● Solid knowledge of design patterns and refactoring concepts
● Solid expertise in Object-Oriented Analysis and Design
● Deep understanding of widely used web technologies
● Experience with AWS and similar services in production environments
● Excellent English and Japanese (verbal and writing). Bonus skills
● Experience in Machine Learning
● Knowledge of *nix systems
● Contributor to open source projects Excellent terms to the suitable candidate!
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
|Salary||¥7000000 - ¥10000000 per annum|
Sorry, this job is no longer available