Global Software Company
In this role you will lead a team of Account Managers that serve as the ultimate client advocate. Your mission will be to apply a consultative approach to help our clients to achieve their marketing outcomes.
You will lead a team of Account Managers that own the client journey post-sale. You will be responsible for leading top client relationships up to the executive level, creating a scalable operating plan for your team as well as recruiting as we undergo massive growth.
The Head of Account Management needs to build strong working relationships with clients up to the executive level. The core responsibilities of the team are to proactively foster customer satisfaction, increased product adoption, renewals and upsells. In this role, you will work with cross-functional teams including Sales and Client Success to provide our clients with the best practices that will help them meet and exceed their goals around data integration and reporting that drives insights to action.
- Establish consultative and trusted relationships with top clients
- Act as executive sponsor for key accounts and serve as the escalation point person
- Ensure client expectations are exceeded consistently
- Recruit a team of best in class Account Managers
- Understand client business goals and translate into execution plans
- Drive the process of quarterly business reviews and check in points with key clients
- Phenomenal communication skills and organized project management
- Elicit client feedback to act as internal advocate for our clients
- Communicate regularly with the customer to evaluate satisfaction and value delivery
- Drive value and in turn upsell opportunities into the existing client base
- Develop best practices and process strategies across teams
- Drive planning sessions to ensure client is able to fully leverage our system to meet their performance and operational efficiency goals
- Digital marketing experience
- 8-10 years of proven success managing client relationships in digital/SaaS technology or consulting experience in high-tech or advertising/marketing environment
- Strong track record of building teams
- Strong drive to make clients successful
- Demonstrated success working with agency customers and growing their business
- Solid commercial and financial awareness of complex measurement and metrics for customer retention and up-sell
- Superior client service and relationship skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to create an operations plan and processes that will scale
- Previous commercial experience within the SaaS sector
- Deep expertise in data analytics will be plus
- English (Fluent)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.