Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
A leading International Real Estate Firm
[About the Role]
Manage the tax compliance of the company. It will support tax inspection work and undertake finance related projects from a property and corporate tax perspective.
Manage the day to day financial operation of investment vehicles including accounts, tax filing and local reporting
- Manage for Tokutei Mokuteki Kaisha (TMK) SPC vehicles and other investment vehicles as required the Japan accounting and tax in cooperation with Property Managment and Funds Management accounts teams
- Facilitate and lead the SPC accounting group and pursue high quality service and outcomes for stakeholders
Manage the tax compliance
- Control all Japan related entities tax calculation, filing and compliance in conjunction with third party accounting firm
- Monitor changes in tax regulation and implement into tax compliance including selecting best method
- Positive involvement in tax inspection both Corporate and TMK's area.
- Undertake JGAAP reporting and JGAAP audit for Japanese investment vehicles primarily TMK's
- Provide quality outcomes for financial reporting and timely input and analysis for management reporting
Finance related projects
- Contribute to regular projects as financial project manager in relation to systems and planning
- Undertake initial tax analysis for feasibility studies of the development projects
- Knowledge of Fund and especially TMK related accounting and tax
- At least three years experience in financial, fund or real estate industry
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English and Japanese native
- Strong interpersonal skills, and team player.
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.