One of the rapid growth IT company
- Familiar with the Japanese tax compliance requirements and procedures, including but not limited to consumption tax, Corporate income tax, withholding tax, etc.;
- Review the monthly/quarterly/ annual Japanese tax returns prepared by external advisors, and coordinate with internal/external advisors to duly submit the tax returns and clear tax payments;
- Assist and advise on tax queries raised by finance, business and legal functions of the company;
- Research on and monitor the latest developments of Japanese tax regulations, including some translation work.
- 3+ year Japanese accounting or tax working experience, at least 1-year working experience in Japanese company/MNC is preferred;
- Fluent in Japanese and Chinese/English; In addition, working-level fluency in Korean is preferred;
- CICPA/CTA, or Japanese public accountant/Japanese tax agent certificate holders, or candidates who have passed the core papers of these tests are preferred;
- Bachelor or above degrees, preferably in Finance or Tax;
- Familiar with MS Office software, a good team player, honest and diligent.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.