Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
Global IT company
- Familiar with the Japanese tax compliance requirements and procedures, including but not limited to consumption tax, Corporate income tax, withholding tax, etc.;
- Review the monthly/quarterly/ annual Japanese tax returns prepared by external advisors, and coordinate with internal/external advisors to duly submit the tax returns and clear tax payments;
- Assist and advise on tax queries raised by finance, business and legal functions of the company;
- Research on and monitor the latest developments of Japanese tax regulations, including some translation work.
- Reporting to overseas HQ directly.
- In future, this position may have his / her own tax team
- Currently doing Tax related work at Big 4, or currently in house tax manager with big 4 background
- 3+ year Japanese accounting or tax working experience
- Fluent in Japanese and English (Chinese would be plus)
- Zeirishi holder preferred;
(There is no upper limit, fully depending on your current salary package)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.