Global Flavor Company
As a Tax Manager for Japan, you will be based in our office in Tokyo and will report to the Finance Director.
You will support the Japan market while working closely together with our Business Solutions and Head Office as well. You will be in connection with the tax authorities and our partner for tax filing.
In this exciting opportunity your main responsibilities will be
- Manage tax accounting and tax return preparation to insure accurate and timely financial reporting and compliance - including corporate income tax (CIT) and any other local tax filings (e.g. business property tax, inhabitant tax)
- Manage IFRS-based and Statutory income tax provisions, effective tax rate analysis and tax account reconciliations (analysis and explanation)
- Validate and analyze Consumption Tax receivables and payables transactions
- Support the annual budget preparation and audit coordination (related to tax function)
- Manage the tax reporting responsibilities to ensure that Group Reporting receives the required information on a timely basis
- Manage tax payments for CIT, Consumption Tax, WHT, Customs
- Transfer Pricing implement Group guidelines; monitor and analyze monthly profitability situation of the various business segments
- Take care of insurance accounting following both Group and JGAAP requirements
- Coordinate legal matters between the business and external company lawyers / Regional Legal Counsel
- Ad-hoc Project support
- Education University degree with a major in Tax/Accounting; CPA qualification is nice to have;
- Languages fluent in English and Japanese.
- Experience strong experience in corporate tax accounting and tax compliance. Familiar both with JGAAP and IFRS accounting practices. Big 4 experience is highly desired.
- Competencies Decision quality; Integrity & Trust; Drive for results; Customer focus; Values differences;
- Other requirements international working experience is an advantage
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Saturday and Sunday; All National Holidays; New Years Holidays
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.