Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan.
Global Vehicle Manufacturer
- Lead overall tax operational matters for the company group, especially transfer pricing as the owner of that process
- To be a focal point on tax matters to the parent company, and work closely with them on tax strategy and management
- Be a business partner and move beyond the "internal adviser" and understand business activities to contribute the business growth or mitigation of the risk from tax perspective
- Perform training on tax matters when needed within the company group and build a world class tax team to support personal development and engagement
- This role is pivotal in defining and implementing comprehensive continuous improvement to tax processes, systems, and competences globally
- Lead interaction with the discussion with tax agency in case of the audit/investigations teaming with accounting team
You will be a part of the Group finance function management team and contribute to the team's growth and one team mind-set.
Education & Professional experience:
- University degree in accounting, finance or equivalent, MBA is a plus
- Japan Tax accountant (Zeirishi) certification preferred
- 15+ years solid experience from finance, accounting, tax area or similar in internal companies with global foot print with TP involvement with support from external advisory or directly with your expertise.
Competencies & skills:
- Good and proven leadership and team building skills
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details and the ability to give estimations based on appraisal of facts and figures.
- Holistic view and strong business understanding contributing to our CUSTOMERS' SUCCESS.
- Significant experience from multi-cultural and global finance operations
- Be proactive and have high integrity and credibility
- Proficiency in the Japanese and English language is required
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.