Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan.
Global IT Company
In this role, you will handle and deliver key duties related to the monthly accounting cycle and yearly tax compliance. You'll be responsible for statutory accounting and tax filing. You will also craft compilations reports for statutory audits and investigate and resolve any problems associated with taxes. As an Accountant, you will work with both internal associates and external agencies like vendors and auditors.
- 3+ years of accounting or tax experience in a multinational company (MNC)
- Fluent reading and written and verbal communication skills in English
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably in accounting
- Full or part-qualified accountant with a certification like Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) certification, or Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Attention to detail and ability to analyze at macro and micro levels
- Willingness to work extended hours during periods of high demand
- Ability to work under minimal direct supervision
- Competent problem-solving and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of Japanese accounting and tax policies is a plus
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.