Note: Applicants must have permission to work in japan
Leading chemical company
Objectives of the Position
- Design and deliver Talent & Leadership Development strategy and initiatives across Japan.
- Act as culture ambassador for the organization and lead initiatives to increase engagement of employees
- Develop L&D and leadership Development strategy and deliver across Japan
- Develop L&D and leadership development strategy considering global/regional direction and Japan local needs.
- Systematically execute comprehensive initiatives, coordinating with all key stakeholders (I.e. Top management, middle management and HR business partners), as a culture change agent.
- Grasp L&D needs through various channels and develop and deliver up to date L&D curriculum that also satisfy talent trends and business needs.
- Make full use of various development tools provided by the company. Conduct PDCA to continuously promote programs and increase utilization rate.
- Leading Talent Acquisition
- Develop and execute EVP strategy to effectively promote our brand in Japan's competitive market.
- Lead end-to-end hiring process for mid-career recruits, and continuously improve KPIs such as time to hire, hiring manager satisfaction, etc.
- Develop and execute new graduate recruitment plan, and accelerated development plan to nurture as future leaders.
- Assess and bring in talent or hi-po talent who can be identified as future leadership talent
- Engage candidates as company ambassador and represent the company as a great place to work.
- Plan measures to increase internal mobility of candidates.
- Acting as a cultural ambassador
- Foster our corporate culture by leading various initiatives related employee engagement & EVP and contributing as cultural ambassador
- Lead annual employee survey and facilitate discussion and execution of action plan
- Education: Bachelor's degree or above, preferably in major in Psychology or Organizational Psychology
- Working Experience:
- Minimum 8 years in talent development, L&D and talent acquisition experiences are required
- In-depth understanding about organization and people development are key success factor for the role
- Project management, facilitation, conflict management skills
- HRBP experience would be highly welcomed
- Experiences in using talent management system is preferable
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.