This position will be primarily responsible for sourcing the best potential candidates and managing the entire recruitment process for en world Japan. You will support the new hire through the on boarding process. This position will be required to work closely with the senior management and address any hiring requests by the hiring manager. This is a replacement position.
- The company is growing rapidly both in Japan and within the Asia Pacific Region and is currently in a very excited period of expansion.
- In the last few years, the company has established/acquired 16 offices in 7 countries in APAC. The company strategy is to continue to expand into more locations in the next few years.
- The company group supports approximately 250 staff across Japan and 800 in APAC.
The Specialist will be a member of the Talent Acquisition team. This position will work closely with the senior management.
- Meet the hiring requirements by:
- Sourcing candidates through scouting, referrals, headhunting, working with vendors, applications and other sources
- Screening and interviewing candidates and assessing their suitability for the Company and making sure all information is entered properly into the internal systems
- Coordinating interviews with hiring managers
- Closing the candidate throughout the entire recruitment process and preparing the offer details in an accurately and timely manner
- Organizing and participating in recruitment related events
- Prepare for the new hires to start in coordination with other divisions:
- Participate in internal discussion with key stakeholders:
- Conduct regular meetings with the hiring managers and senior management
- Prepare hiring related documents and materials
What Makes en world Different?
- One of the most prominent and growing recruiting firms in the market:
We have a solid reputation as one of the biggest and best recruitment firms focusing on mid-career to executive level in the international job market in Japan.
- Team Work Environment:
We foster a strong team environment to help all staff members achieve their potential while promoting the right amount of support and internal competition.
- International and Diverse Work Place:
Our staff members are from 22 different countries. Ratio of non-Japanese to Japanese is (30:70), male to female ratio is about 50:50 in the Tokyo Office.
The APAC offices are also just as diverse.
- Training & Development Programs: Continuous self-improvement is one of our core values and is taken very seriously by all the staff at en world. We also financially support your own initiatives to improve your professional skills and quality of life.
We Can Offer You
- Competitive salary (depending on experience level; including performance-based bonus)
- Annual leave and Sick leave and all National Holidays off (depending on which country you are located in)
- Health, Pension, Unemployment Insurance, Workers Compensation
- Opportunity to work in a truly global company that is a very exciting growth phase.
- Opportunity to develop into a highly competent recruiter and advance career in the HR field.
Required & Desired Skills and Experiences
- HR/Recruiting experience:
Minimum 1 year of experience in recruitment or internal Talent Acquisition (Required).
- Language Skills: Business level of both English and Japanese (Required).
- HR related knowledge (welcomed).
- PC Skills: Business level in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
About en world Japan K.K.
en world is a recruitment service company, focusing on managerial and senior-level staff positions. With over 250 staff in 4 locations in Japan and 800 staff in 7 overseas offices, we are rapidly growing in the Asia Pacific region with over 10,000 placements in 16 years. Most of our clients are global, multinational companies, and our strength lies in teamwork throughout the entire group supporting clients find the best talents in the Asia Pacific market.