As a talent acquisition lead, you will be responsible for sourcing the best candidates for the enPower team. You will be responsible for managing the entire recruitment process and will work closely with hiring managers and fellow talent acquisition members.
- Sourcing candidates through LinkedIn, referrals, headhunting, vendors, applications, and other sources
- Manage interview scheduling between candidates and hiring managers
- Coordinate and participate in recruitment related events
- Keep abreast of all market intelligence and support talent retention opportunities within enPower
- Work closely to with RPO management and business development team to identify new resource needs
- Develop effective recruitment strategies which includes job posting optimization, recruitment marketing channel development, etc.
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU:
- Contribute to the development of recruitment policies and procedures
- General data entry on en world portals to ensure proper recordkeeping
ACCOUNTABILITY IN THIS ROLE:
- Ability to maintain professionalism and keep confidential information on a needs-to-know basis.
- Create a positive candidate experience.
- Maintain accurate reports at all time.
- Ensuring data integrity and data retention of all potential and active candidates.
- One year of recruiting experience within a corporate talent acquisition, RPO, and/or agency recruitment environment
- Proven direct sourcing skills enforced by positive references.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Business level English (written and spoken) and business level Japanese.
- 1 yr. (+) administrative experience within a corporate talent acquisition, RPO and/or agency recruitment environment.
- Permission to work in Japan with appropriate visa requirements.
- Knowledge of Salesforce data entry.
enPower is the RPO division of en group. Having started with two core members in June 2017, we are now most likely the largest RPO team on the Japanese market. We work very closely with the en world agency team to address one of the critical challenges facing global companies operating in Japan: a severe and growing shortage of qualified talent.
Our core values include culture, result driven recognition, teamwork, and client-centric focus. Our goal is to become Japan`s leading total talent management outsourcing provider. our promise is that we will empower clients to recruit the talent they need efficiently, accountably, and effectively.