Global Insurance Company
This role is ideal for someone who is motivated, with an entrepreneurial spirit, and interested in gaining further experience in Talent Acquisition and management.
You will manage a team of 3 to 4 members
The volume of hires for each segment is as follows:
- Mid Career: approx. 70/yr
- Haken: approx. 50/yr
- Campus: approx. 5 to 7
As the Lead of the Talent Acquisition team, a big part of your time will be dedicated to manage and develop the members in the team.
You will also be responsible for campus and retainer searches (for confidential and executive hires).
- Process Excellence: Manage consistent recruiting, interviewing, and hiring processes that support a highly positive candidate experience and hiring manager satisfaction.
- Lead/Assist in the development of tools/processes to streamline/automate staffing function.
- Manages communication process with internal and external candidates, HR colleagues and the respective
- Strategic Sourcing: Lead strategy conversations with hiring managers and develop strategic sourcing plans that are tailored to specific hiring needs.
- Implement staffing strategies to provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool, fully maximizing the use of all sourcing channels.
- Identify passive job seekers using full range of recruitment tactics and resources (Local Job Boards, Social Media, etc.)
- Build and utilize a candidate pool for current and future positions.
- TA Advisory: Leverage deep labor market expertise to consult with hiring managers and influence hiring decisions.
- Coach hiring managers on interviewing and selection skills and techniques as well as counsel employees on career development.
- Tools & Technology: Manage the recruitment process through effective use of ATS (WorkDay)
- Identify areas of improvement and opportunities for automation
- Talent Segmentation: Lead recruitment initiatives such as diversity hiring and/or campus hiring.
- Diversity Hiring: Strategic sourcing and recruitment initiatives
- Metrics & Analytics: Ensure time to fill is shortened, cost per hire is monitored, joiner quality, etc.
- Compliance: Ensures local compliance guidelines are tracked and followed.
- May serve as functional representative in strategic HR projects
- Additional duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
- BA degree
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years of Human Resources experience including at least 3 to 5 years of recruiting experience.
- Agency or RPO experience a big plus
- Management as a team lead or team manager highly preferred
- Vendor management (agencies and job board vendors)
- Direct sourcing ability using job boards.
- Proven track record to recruit candidates at all levels.
- Experience using recruiting applicant tracking systems.
- Ability to manage ongoing workload demands of both planned and unplanned projects and requests.
- Ability to identify and solve problems through creativity and sound recruiting principles.
- Confident written and verbal communication style both in Japanese (Native) and English (Business)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Project / Process Management - ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines while maintaining quality.
- Interpersonal/Influencing/Negotiating skills.
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Proven ability to effectively manage time and prioritize appropriately.
- Independent, self-managed, and self-starter personality.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.