[Company Summary ]
Global Electronics Company
- Directs the efforts of others in the achievement of the strategic and operational objectives of the group.
- Manages the hiring, staffing and maintenance of a diverse and effective workforce.
- Responsible for career development/planning, performance and pay discussions of team members.
- Plans, develops and drives sourcing/recruitment strategies in consultation with hiring leaders.
- Advises hiring leaders on talent acquisition matters.
- Accountable for the compliance and document tracking requirements for the local labor code.
- Utilizes ATS and other applicable tools throughout the talent acquisition process.
- Develops and implements recruiting plans to staff open requisitions while minimizing cost per hire.
- Develops and administers team members referral programs.
- Manages contractual relationships with placement agencies, contract recruiters (retained and contingent), job boards, job fairs and various internet job search websites for posting requisitions and surfacing candidates.
- Ensures consistent corporate image throughout recruiting campaigns.
- Evaluates reports concerning hiring trends, turnover rates, candidate feedback, etc. and takes appropriate corrective actions. Keeps the business leaders and Senior HR Leaders apprised of progress made.
- May also act in a tactical sourcing role, generating leads and resumes which result in phone screens with candidates for Executive positions as well as and sourcing for high priority positions.
Nature of work:
- Provides direction and guidance for administration and results for multiple departments within a function or work area.
- Leverages the knowledge and skills of managers or teams of professionals.
- Work is guided by long-term objectives.
- Translates business plans into objectives for a department or work area.
- Accomplishes results through the management of a team of professional team members and/or managers.
- Acts as an advisor to subordinate managers or staff members.
- Conducts solid stakeholder and risk analysis on key issues.
- Weighs alternatives and considers service and business implications of decisions.
- 10+ years working experience as an in-house recruiter or in external recruiting agencies.
- 5+ years Recruiting experience in IT industry
- 6+ years People Management & Team Lead Experiences
- Multinational Company Working experience is welcomed.
- Deep knowledge and demonstrated experiences in entire recruiting cycle such as "requisition management- strategy planning- sourcing activities-interviewing-offeringonboarding"
- Demonstrated experiences and knowledge of Direct Sourcing, Strategic hiring planning is required
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, in both Japanese and English.(Native level Japanese and Business level English)
- Strong Communication and Negotiation skills for all level people from Executive leaders to team members are required.
- Strong strategic planning/management skills, business acumen, problem solving and people management skills
- Must have intermediate computer skills such as excel, MS outlook, PPT and analytical skills
- Experiences in Taleo or Kenexa or other recruiting tool are great plus
- Excellent process orientation, exceptional interviewing skills, superior industry knowledge and excellent communication skills
- Undergraduate degree and 8-10 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 6-8 years relevant experience.
Full Time Employee
14 Million Yen ~ 18 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
[Services and Benefits]
[Holidays and Vacation]
・Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
・New year's holiday
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.