Global Resource Management Company
Provide counsel on appropriate education, training and organization development interventions to support the respective organizations' business strategies.
Execute on Talent Management processes such as Performance Management, Workforce Planning, Succession Management and Leadership Development.
Lead / Support the diversity activities with other functions / projects.
- Consults HR leadership and business leaders on employee development, organization effectiveness, and culture change initiatives.
- In partnership with leadership, facilitates the development of the company process, supporting organization reviews and succession plans, identifies upgrade actions, and facilitates the execution of those actions.
- Assesses professional and management training and development needs, and utilizes internal resources or select external providers as appropriate for design and delivery of professional and reliable instruction.
- Performs gap analysis and focus groups to determine training needed.
- Implements Corporate OD and Training initiatives collaborating with L&D team .
- Facilitates organizational improvement and feedback processes including implementation of, and monitoring of the employee survey, Performance Management, etc.
- With leadership, provides assessment and development process to establish strong supervisory leadership
- Management and leadership program development and strong stand-up facilitation skills.
- Leadership assessment and development, work with competencies a plus.
- Developing business partnerships with leadership in the deployment of human resource strategies to support the business plan.
- Possess strong analytical, coaching and influence skills.
- Change management skills; sound working knowledge of theoretical change management models and practical experience in managing change initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in Human Resources Development, Organization Development or training design and implementation, in a global organization with leading edge HR Systems and practices.
- Deployment of competency-based performance management, leadership development, or Behavioral Based Interviewing systems.
- Involvement in HR Strategy and implementation to improve organizational effectiveness.
- Language : Japanese (Native Level) / English (Business Level)
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Extensive experience as a Human Resource Manager would be a plus.
- Experiences in implementation of LMS would be a plus.
- MBA or MA in Organizational Effectiveness, or Human Resources preferred.
7 Million Yen ~ 9 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system,
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.