Global IT Start-up Company
Reporting to the Global Recruitment Manager this Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for sourcing, attracting, engaging and identifying talent for multiple business areas, with a focus on Sales, Customer Success, Research and Development and PLM in Japan and East Asia.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will play a significant role in shaping the talent attraction strategy as per the business need as well as be pivotal to the overall candidate experience. You will have the opportunity to own and develop best practices in recruitment, onboarding and employee engagement.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and competing priorities. As a true talent consultant to the business you will influence hiring managers through labour market expertise and best practices.
- Consult with, and support Hiring Managers in the development of recruitment and interview plans for open positions
- Effectively source for, and engage with talent through networking efforts to build talent pipelines and effectively fill open positions across the APAC regions, with a focus on Japan
- Proactively communicate with managers to provide status update on recruiting initiatives
- Apply best practice approach and techniques for the successful recruitment of technical talent in a highly competitive market
- Market opportunities through external job boards, team member referrals, targeted, social media and networking platforms
- Develop cost effective, efficient and innovative solutions to support recruitment efforts
- Maintain accurate records on all recruitment activity in order to generate reports
- 3+ years recruitment experience, preferably in a global, high-tech organization
- Demonstrated success recruiting for technical positions using strategic sourcing tactics
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter and Bizreach with an understanding of Boolean search logic on various search databases
- Experience successfully recruiting for niche talent in emerging markets
- University degree or college diploma (Business Administration, HR, Engineering) or related work experience
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to build strong business relationships
- Ability to prioritize tasks with appropriate sense of urgency
- Attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to extend flexibility in schedule with multiple time zone requirements
- Tech savvy with a strong ability to navigate new systems (various ATS experience and ability to generate reports)
Full time employee
5 Million Yen to 10 Million Yen
＊According to your annual salary of the previous job and experience
[What can you expect from us]
- Competitive compensation plan
- Benefits and vacation from day one
- Flexible working hours - in some roles work from home
- Employee development including training programs and mentorship
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- International travel opportunities (role-dependent)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.