**Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese**
[Position] Talent Acquisition Manager
[Salary] 10 million JPY ~ 12 million JPY (Experiences and skills will be considered)
Global leading retail company
Our client is seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager with a successful track record of identifying, engaging, and closing candidates across all levels for their fast-paced and market leading business. The company is listed in the Fortune 100 and is one of the most admired and respected apparel brands in the market priding itself on quality, innovation, and performance.
- As Talent Acquisition Manager you will be required to develop and execute effective methods and processes to identify, source and hire top corporate and retail talent both in Japan and across Asia Pacific as part of a regional team.
- Your focus will be on both corporate and retail recruitment. As a people manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of a local team of 4 recruiters. You will manage both mid-career and campus hiring initiatives toward building a diverse bench of talent for the Japan business.
- Developing sustainable strategies that will drive world-class candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Consult with your business segment to drive talent attraction campaigns and employ innovative search strategies to attract top passive talent.
- Consult with General Managers, Directors, and Hiring Managers as the expert on candidate market trends, compensation recommendations, and interviewing best practices.
- Talent mapping, identifying candidate trends, utilizing data analytics to develop strategies.
- Developing efficient recruitment processes.
- 360 degree recruitment experience (cold calling, internet and web searches, behavioral and competency-based interviewing, and offer negotiation).
- Fluent in both Japanese and English
- Experience working in a diverse business environment, supporting a fast paced business looking for the best talent in a highly competitive market.
- Able to demonstrate independent decision making, as well as the ability to manage multiple task with aggressive timelines.
- Have a clear vision and strategy to drive performance and productivity in talent acquisition, with the flexibility to quickly adjust and respond to changing requirements.
- Experience driving internship and campus programs and building strong relationships with schools.
- Experience in business-facing recruitment methodologies.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Human Resources, Management, Strategy / Planning