Global Healthcare Company
- Be responsible for the Talent Acquisition/Recruitment cycle from A-Z (from draft of Position Description up to signature of the Offer Letter) of the Group Senior Profiles in Europe
- Act as Single Point of Contact for the Senior Leadership and work closely with the regional and local Heads of the different Divisions and Business Lines
- Define recruiting strategies and build a talent pipeline and proactively identify and search for the best candidates
- Define recruitment Standards and propose training for newcomers at our company
- Supporting the improvement of the interviewing process, i.e.
- Benchmarking and further developing standard interview guidelines and forms. Keeping them up to date.
- Improving information available for applicants. Develop set of information documents for applicants in English (and if available in other languages) and keep current version up to date on Intranet.
- Selecting tests (including online tests) and assessment centres that may be used in selection process.
- Developing together with the Group HR Manager a Business Case and new testing / assessments for potential candidates.
- Promotion of our company as the employer of choice: agree on how we can become even more of an employer of choice.
- Develop the presence of company in the social media.
- Maintain and improve our website on open positions.
- Represent company at Job Fairs.
- Personal Skills :
strong interpersonal skills, taking initiatives, numerate with strong business acumen, fast thinker, eager to learn, results-driven, thinking strategically, yet understanding details
- Initial Education Background :
- Language skills and level expected :
- Type and duration of previous experience :
(i) a fast moving, international company, with a focus on recruiting middle management and senior management or
(ii) a recruiting & selection or executive search firm, with a focus on middle and senior management.
- Management capabilities :
6.5 Million Yen to 8.5 Million Yen
＊According to your annual salary of the previous job and experience
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.