**Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese**
[Position] Talent Acquisition Manager
[Location] Tokyo* Full remote
[Salary] 10 million JPY ~ 12.5 million JPY (Experiences and skills will be considered)
Global FMCG company
- Help to develop the best recruiting strategies
- Provide CoE expertise and guidance to HRBPs
- Work closely with the APAC Team and recruiters to be identified, secured, recruited and onboarded on time and budget
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with Recruiting Agencies and external vendors
- Lead TA team for graduate programs in global and Japan
- Work closely with HR operation and L&D to ensure the onboarding process
＊When it comes to day to day recruiting operations, RPO members will handle them.
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience within different remits of HR and possess below:
- Experience working with Recruiting Agencies
- Talent Acquisition experience
- Experience with large volume-recruitment across both Office staff and Shop Floor employees
- Requires strong verbal and written communication skills in English & Japanese and the proven ability to communicate effectively at all organizational levels.
- University degree.
- Have computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Working experience from large Projects/Start-ups/New Build setups
- Flexible and capable of providing leadership in a fast-paced team environment.
- Be both creative and detail-oriented in dealing with ambiguous situations.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Human Resources, Management, Training