Global IT Company
- Working closely with the recruiters and support on the day-to-day job
- Preparing necessary report
- Scheduling onsite candidate interviews for all Japan locations.
- Supporting organization of events
- Liaising with agencies for recruitment purpose
- Process new hire paperwork and background checks.
- Greet and host candidates in the Tokyo office.
- Assist with processing candidate travel reimbursements and agency invoices.
- Ad hoc administrative support for the team including calendar management.
- Support with Japanese/English and English/Japanese translation
You will be part of a regional Talent Acquisition team. Locally, there are 2 recruiters to
- Minimum 2 years of experience in one or more of the following areas: administrative support, customer service, human resources, and/or executive support.
- Minimum 1 year of Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) is required
- Fluent in Japanese and at least Business English
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ideal candidate will be energetic and work well in a team environment with a high sense of urgency
Monday to Friday
[Work hours and any overtime hours]
9:30 to 18:30 (1 hour lunch break)
[Hourly Salary ]
~ 1700 Yen
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.