Global Gaming Platform Development Firm
We are seeking backend / systems engineers to help us build the services and infrastructure that power our social games that are played by millions of people every day on messaging platforms.
- Be a key member of a high performing software engineering team.
- Architect and code sophisticated client/server systems for instant gaming.
- Play a critical role in day-to-day coding, performance profiling, optimization, and general troubleshooting.
- Collaborate with design, engineering, and production teams to devise optimal engineering solutions to game requirements.
- Learn from and mentor other engineers on your team.
- Take ownership of your projects to make them the best they can possibly be.
- Provide valuable input on the company's long-term engineering roadmap and help identify areas of opportunity for improvement.
- Define the cutting edge of social gaming!
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of professional software engineering experience.
- Experience writing clean, testable, high-quality code and designing highly scalable systems in production.
- Solid familiarity with deployment on cloud environments (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.).
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in software systems design, algorithms, and data structures.
- Ability to interact with peers in a constructive and productive style.
- Familiarity with git, svn, or other VCS.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively on shared projects with designers, artists, testers, product managers, and other developers.
- Strong team player with a positive attitude.
Welcome skills and experience
- Expert knowledge of NodeJS and ES6 / TypeScript.
- DevOps experience -- setting up CI/CD environments, orchestrating deployments, creating monitoring dashboards, anything that makes the development process easier, more enjoyable and more accountable.
- Experience in game development and shipped titles.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.