※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Position] System Engineering
[Salary] 6〜10 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
Mission: Understand product specification and provide technical explanation to customers.
Analyze customer requirements, link to internal specification/requirements, and define requirements for lower level design.
Support customer for the product integration into the vehicle.
- Responsible to specify and design ADAS products by analyzing customer needs and defining the optimum system solution for the customer according to the ADAS roadmap and market needs.
- Technical responsibility for the quote process.
- Define System and Product Architecture for the projects (including alignment with disciplines).
- Responsible for technical content of system requirements and to ensure reuse and harmonization of application requirements from generic platform requirements.
- Technical responsibility for System FMEA, DRBFM, FTA (based on project scope).
- Analyze system, system components and interfaces to detect and eliminate weaknesses by team work and adapt System Architecture in order to optimize the product.
- Technical support to Safety Engineering and for all required type approvals and licenses.
- Coordinate the intellectual property activities.
- Support customer for the product integration into the vehicle.
- Architecture of Radar, Camera, or Laser based sensors: Advanced
- Communication skills (English & Japanese): Advanced
- Requirement Engineering:Advanced
- MLC process: Advanced
- 3 years or more experience in defining requirements and specification or in designing products as System Software or Electrical engineer.
- At least 2 successfulluy completed projects
- Worked in international team for 2 years.
- Automotive experiences is mandatory
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Engineering, Information Technology