Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
- Find the best technology solution to solve business or operational challenges
- Support the digitalization of our Business units to enrich customers' experience both online and in stores
- Analyze the technology environment, select the project technology stack and negotiate group contracts with vendors
- Provide specifications according to which the solution is defined, managed, and delivered - Control the solution development and support project management
- Work closely with the enterprise architects and solution owners of Maisons (Local or HQ) to prepare strategies and define requirements, prior to development
- Proactively lead the development effort for the Application Teams and provide technical advice across domains
- Provide digital transformation consultancy to support brands digital strategies and practices
- Act as the expert on the japan digital ecosystem. Especially collaboration tools, and various e-commerce/social platforms
- Capability to perform as a solution architect across all aspects of a technology stack including integration, data, services, front-end/backend, network, deployment, cloud, security, performance and software development
- Significant people and process skills - including the ability to explain a complex technical problem in laymen's terms
- Balanced mix of technical and business skills
- 8+ years' experience on front-end/back-end development including 3+ years' experience in software/technology architecture and solutions design
- Strong communicator in Japanese and English
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.