Note: Applicants must have permission to work in japan
Global Pharma Company
The System Analyst, provides expert IT solution, consultancy and operational support to Sales and Marketing team in the global organization. In addition, the System Analyst, needs to support critical projects under various programs and contribute to domain architecture capabilities. Through ongoing consultation with business clients, the System Analyst, identifies business needs, establishes scope and requirements, and provides innovative recommendations for process changes and/or technology-enabled solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
As business facing function his/her duty is to partner with business on managing demands and translating them into implementable requirements. He/she also collaborates and partners with business on fine-tuning these demands and interacts with technical teams to provide solutions for business. He/she also will facilitate User Acceptance and Functional testing.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from an accredited institution required with a focus in Information Technology
- Progressive IT and business experience of up to 3 years
- Experience in Digital Marketing and Commercial solutions, Data specialist and QA
- Experience, working with business stakeholders and in global Environments, conflict and resolution management, ITIL.
- knowledge of Veeva Vault or other Veeva Channel modules and Adobe Campaign, Website and Mobile solutions and platforms (Preferred)
- Having some mobile platform experience, even with a different technology (Must)
- Innovative thinking, experience in agile / scrum project management
- Technical background is essential to challenge vendors and technical approaches provided by architecture and corporate functions.
- Provide expert IT consultancy and operational support
- Plan, design and build IT solutions to address business needs
- Actively collaborate with service teams in IT infrastructure (High Performance Computing, Networking, Data Center Operation, etc.) and liaise with external vendors for stable support and maintenance of our IT system landscape.
- Acting proactively with a strong sense of responsibility
- Strong communication skills in English with a passion for working in a virtual, international and multicultural environment (TOEIC 800 and above).
- Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.