Global Network / Security Company
This position will be responsible for the overall delivery of Premium support to their named accounts specifically including, but not limited to, the management of high impact technical support and customer satisfaction issues, resolving customer escalations through coordination of internal and external resources, and to ensure that the operational continuity of the customer's live delivery and support is always at an optimal level.
- Manage to resolution all issues and/or customer affecting Service Incidents to maintain and restore customer confidence
- Implement problem management processes to prevent recurrence of issues and avoidance of new issues.
- Responsible for external and internal communications to assure delivery and full customer understanding of corrective actions' plans and progress.
- Coordination of Platform / PDG / GSS resources to ensure proper implementation of corrective actions
- Identify possible product/service quality issues affecting customers and bring them to the attention of the Account Team and/or our Technical support team Line Managers.
- Fluent in Japanese and at least Business level in English
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a customer facing technical support environment.
- Experience in supporting named accounts
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Internet technologies/protocols including Web Application troubleshooting and debugging skills using network and software tools.
- Minimum 1.5 years of experience in system support in at least one of following areas: Unix/Linux, Mac OS, Windows, TCP/IP networking, Software Development
- Demonstrate ability to develop new skills through active pursuit of self-directed learning and formal course participation.
- Strong team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced team atmosphere.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments and projects.
- Self-motivated, directed and passionate about what you do.
- Experience working in enterprise environments service level agreements and documented process.
- Exemplary customer service attitude with customer relationship management experience.
- Ability to facilitate and harness cross-team collaboration working with teams in person and virtually.
- Prior work in a consulting sales or services environment with direct customer contact.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.