※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
The Support Analyst is a member of a Customer Services Team. The role will require the provision of high quality first and second line support to customers in the context of products supplied by Digital Science. The high quality of support demanded by this position will be met by the analysts' ability to respond to and progress support incidents within target times and assist in activities designed to facilitate continuous improvements to helpdesk services.
- Present professional, efficient and friendly customer service to all customers
- Provide technical support via phone, email and other electronic media
- Incident ownership from receipt to trouble shooting and resolution or escalation
- Provide technical solutions to incidents wherever possible
- Adherence to escalation procedures and customer service level agreements
- Escalate incidents to Informatics Research and Development or the Helpdesk Team Leader when required
- Work closely with the APAC Support Coordinator and Team Leader to be aware of current standard and custom service levels
- Build working relationships with other departments of company, particularly the development team to enable faster tracking of issues and communication to the customer on the resolution time and status on the patch requests.
- Proactively learn and participate in training on new technologies as well as supported products
- Participate in in practical process improvement (PPI) projects and activities
- Visit customers for on-site relationship building or troubleshooting as required
- May be required to travel nationally and internationally
- Be an expert in at least one Informatics product
Perform other related duties as required and/or assigned to contribute to the efficient operation of the team and business
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Life Sciences or related field
- Must have a sound working knowledge of Operating systems
- Understanding of relational database concepts
- Programming skills in languages such as VGL, C, C++, BASIC, VB, .NET, etc.
- 2-3 years proven experience of technical support experience in the enterprise software arena
- Previous experience providing organizational support for a CDS/LIMS product or as LIMS or CDS Administrator or Super User
- Knowledge of network architectures
- Experience and understanding of customer focused support and service
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Proven ability to quickly learn new technical information
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing, to customers and colleagues
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Multilingual - desirable
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.