Global Biopharmaceutical Company
- Develop feasible supply plans (24 months rolling) for finished goods, semi-finished goods and raw materials.
- Update the 24 month rolling supply plan on a monthly frequency with net change updates.
- Ensure that monthly forecasts from Demand Planning are fed into the ERP system and that supply plans (DRP) support the required customer service levels.
- Work closely with Financial Planning (Demand Planning) team to ensure lead-time and production capacity requirements are considered when reviewing and approving all demands, including new product launches.
- Ensure that there is appropriate coordination and communicate of a rolling 24 months supply plan (DRP) to Global Operations outside the time-fenced planning period
- Track all supply planning and inventory status on a monthly basis, and report results monthly.
- Ensure that all planning parameters are reviewed and updated regularly, e.g. safety days, in-transit lead time, production lead time.
- Creates the Supply Plan by translating the demand forecast into an aggregated schedule for acquiring semi-finished goods and/or raw materials required for local manufacturing and primary /secondary over labeling
- Creates and maintains a rolling 18-24 month supply and inventory plan by family for review.
■New Product Launch (NPI)
- Manage multiple new products as assigned to effect development of supply chain strategy, launch management / execution and post-launch value chain management for multiple new products.
- Effectively communicate the status of NPI projects, issues, risks and opportunities for optimization.
- Support key Global / Area Operations review and Supply Chain risk management business processes while developing and communicating a holistic understanding of new branded product issues/opportunities.
- Phase out product identified and managed to plan to minimize obsolescence including finished goods, semi-finished goods and raw materials.
- Represent Supply Chain function in various recurring supplier or other product meetings.
■Third Party Manufacture (TPM) Management
- Collaborate with TPM to ensure production plans established and potential risk to supply identified and mitigated.
- Understand supplier capabilities and potential risk and impact on supply chain and customers driving implementation of mitigation plans where needed.
- Collaborate with Financial Planning and Brand Team to influence launch or phase out plans to optimize revenue growth, cost, inventory, obsolescence, and speed to market highlighting trade-offs, cost/benefit analyses, and making recommendations.
- Ensure appropriate contingency plans established based on levels of risk (i.e. Capacity shortfall, demand exceed forecast, etc.).
- Develop and manage a manufacturing readiness and supply chain project launch plan for each launch to ensure project stays on task and minimal surprises at time of market release.
■Product Master Data Management
- Accountable for gathering information requirements and working with Global Supply Chain and/or Master Data team to define standards and rules to ensure master data integrity and are compliant with defined information and policies.
- Responsible for updating existing item master data in SAP, Master Data Management and manage all necessary changes/updates to item master data as required.
- Responsible to ensure data quality and quality Control (QC) processes.
- Monitor the workflow process for new item requests, changes, and deletions and entering data in SAP.
- Responsible for supporting vendor master data creation and maintenance in SAP. Includes vetting of current and potential Foss vendors as well as gathering required documentation and forms.
- B.A. or B.S. in business, engineering or supply chain management field.
- Minimum of 5 years production / planning / scheduling work experience in a supply chain related field or demonstrated skills, of which, 2 years of managerial experience is required.
- Previous working experience in Pharmaceutical Industry is essential
- Must possess excellent English communication and presentation skills.
- Strong ERP systems and computer software experience e.g. SAP, Oracle, Excel, Power Point, and Visio.
- Travel requirement: Some local and global travel required - typically not to exceed 10%.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
APICS or other Supply Chain related Certification preferred.
Problem Solving/ Root Cause Analysis: Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions. Probes all sources for answers. Can see hidden problems. Is excellent at honest analysis.
7 Million 〜 10 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.