Global FMCG Company
Sr. SC Manager manages overall SC operation, including leading the overall CS/logistic/technical work of supply chain, organizing the storage and distribution of goods, and ensuring the quality and consistency of the product. He/she would ensure the right products are delivered to the right location on time and at a good cost. Should be involved in transportation, stock control, warehousing and monitoring the flow of goods. Understanding the whole supply chain is important in order to coordinate it effectively and liaise with suppliers of raw materials, manufacturers, retailers and consumers. She/he would also need to support global procurement team to build up procurement process and manage local supplie
- Responsible for product supply management efficiently (S&OP) including domestic logistics, import planning, on-going sourcing site management and production volume planning.
- Deliver the targeted logistics cost optimizing work process efficiency
- Responsible for customer order management co-work with sales organization.
- Track business progress and Prepare necessary reporting.
- Analyze logistics opportunity; develop logistics strategy co-working with other function and execute logistics saving with required quality.
- Consumer/Customer claim handling co-working with sales function.
- Develop supply chain budget and value optimization plan to deliver cost saving and continuous improvement on overall supply chain cost
- Manage approved Product cost budgets & logistics cost budgets
- Control authorized Travel & Entertainment budget in Supply Chain function within 1% accuracy (up/down side vs. planed budget)
- Track budget spending progress and Prepare necessary reporting
- Builds a team of highly engaged and motivated people.
- Agrees on annual objectives and links variable pay to the achievement levels.
- Holds bi-annual performance reviews giving clear, honest and fair feedback.
- Support talent development of the team utilizing internal trainings
Product Initiative Management:
- Responsible for product innovation (liquid, package, production process) of both existing and new product coordinating.
- Track business progress and prepare necessary reporting.
- Co-work with APACA SC team to improve on going supply chain Consumer/Customer claim handling coworking with sales function.
Product Quality Management:
- Track defects and determine the causes behind them.
- Control processes to achieve consistent quality.
- Track problem reports and customer complaints in an effort to resolve the queries in a timely manner. Improve product quality by interact with related functions and organizations to integrate customer complaints, quality related information and manufacturing problems.
- Managing 7-10 local categories of intermediate complexity using strategic sourcing principles. Must understand country business priorities and needs. Ensure contract compliance once agreement is signed
- Managing local suppliers, including score carding and actively monitoring KPI's. Responsible for delivering category RO's.
- Support the implementation of procurement processes and procedures for Japan.
- Maintain a cost savings target of $300K to $500K per year.
- Responsible for assessing and managing category risks and opportunities on a country level
- Managing stakeholders within their country. Must be able to business partner with internal stakeholders aligning on company priorities and needs
- Lead drafting and negotiation various procurement, marketing, supply, services, logistics, and other agreements in Japan.
- In-depth and extensive logistics/technical expertise to manage customers / trade with a high level discipline.
- People management experience and skills, equipped with strong leadership while being a good motivator.
- Self-starting and proactive, efficiently manage workload by prioritization and empowerment to the team.
- High level of compliance, work ethics and personal integrity.
- Proactive and results oriented
- Assertive yet good team player with a positive "can do" attitude
- Strong negotiation skill.
- English proficiency to manage effectively written and verbal communication with key stakeholders, and native-level Japanese are required.
- 10 < years experiences in SC area as manager
- Good analytical skills which will enable the person to give knowledgeable direction to supply chain team.
- Multi National company experience is preferred
- SC management/logistics background is preferred
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.