Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
Global Luxury Brand Company
Ensure the retail stores hold the right products at the appropriate level of quantity with the targeted lead-time and forecast coverage. Need to involve in communication with other teams such as Logistics/Warehouse, MD, Retail, and WW Supply Chain teams for better operation to achieve the most effective supply chain flows and the optimized inventory.
- Learn the IT systems for distribution fast and use them to monitor/manage stock level for the assigned stores
- Follow store business result regularly to have the understanding on business trend, and check if any inventory related action is required for support business
- Answer to inquiries from stores regarding inventory/orders through call/e-mail
- Visit stores to communicate with the store teams directly to find any opportunity for better inventory, and share the visit report
- Monitor pending orders and make an action to avoid any risk of long-waiting or order cancellation
- Support inventory build for store opening, renewal, and events
- Identify opportunities of product rebalancing in distribution network to achieve target inventory level
- Develop appropriate and positive relationship with other departments and worldwide SC teams
- Share JPN inventory opportunity to supply chain upstream (Central/Singapore) to receive necessary support
- Work with other departments (MD/Retail etc) to determine appropriate actions for inventory control to drive business result
- 5yrs+ of experience in operation department
- Equipped with strong business and operations knowledge including retail operations
- Creative and analytical thinker with a practical approach to problem solving and process improvement
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build effective relationships in a cross-functional team
- Strong knowledge of Excel preferred
- SAP and database skills will be advantage
- Japanese fluent, English business level
- Education: BS or equivalent. MBA a plus.