Global Luxury Accessories Brand
The Planner is responsible for analyzing & forecasting the stock needs in order to secure a wealthy stock level in line with the targeted budget and ensure the optimal merchandise assortment in boutiques.
He/She will be also in charge to provide reporting and analysis on several supply chain KPIs to the Exco, HQ and Boutiques.
<Planning & Forecasting>
- Conduct and compute the sales forecast in line with the marketing strategy & Retail sales Target for stock purchasing, replenishments and customer orders.
- Conduct the monthly forecast review with Central supply Chain team.
- Analyze and conduct the Novelties potential & launch qty definition in collaboration with Mktg.
- Prepare KPIs presentation for service levels, forecast accuracy, stock levels, etc., monitor, and alert in case of possible problems for Exco, Managers meeting
- Negotiate allocation with headquarters, get information of products delivery.
- Share the information about new product delivery / stock status / shortage to btqs & HQ.
- Provide add-on analysis on specific Stock/Sales/Supply chain topics for all merchandise category.
- Propose solution of stock/supply Chain optimization for other departments (POS materia)
- Participate to the BU/LE process.
- Support Merchandising Executive with the model stock tool and define seasonal stock increase / decrease according to yearly events and warehouse capacity.
- Participate in new boutique opening/boutique renewal discussion and plan order placement
<Business process improvement>
- Support all department by providing process and technical expertise.
- Participate to the international Supply Chain continuous improvement process (STRIVE: Process optimisation, best practices, Tools, reports…)
<Teams Communication/ Collaboration>
- Develop collaboration skills with Fribourg Supply Chain team, With Retail/Mktg/COM/PR departments in Japan and involvement to the Operation department team building.
- University degree
- More than 3 years experience in forecasting, planning/analysis management in retail business
- Experience with computerized forecasting/order control system
- Advanced Excel Skills (Familiar with PC operation)
- Business fluency in English (TOEIC 800+) and Japanese
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- SAP Skills is a plus
- Good with figures
- Good planning and analytical skills
- Customer service oriented
- Open, flexible and adaptable and a good listener
- A team player
- Enjoy challenges
7 Million 〜 8 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.