Global Chemical Company
- Provide support between customers and sales representatives for inquiry, based on the instructions from JP Supply Chain Supervisor
- Take ownership of customer satisfaction, receive and confirm customer orders timely and communicate any abnormal situation pre-actively to customers; work closely with supply site or planner to manage shortage and pass customer real voice to supply site/planner
- Arrange timely delivery based on customer request and coordinate with warehouse & logistics
- Strong mindset of process-driven; able to execute standard operational processes; ensure execution discipline and quality of outcome; escalate exceptions when applicable
- Other arrangement from JP Supply Chain Supervisor
EHS and Compliance
- Ensure full compliance with the company Corporate EHS standard, business ethics and international trade compliance.
- Ensure self behavior compliant to the regulations of EHS, HR and Administration, etc
Goal Setting, Team and Performance Management
- Understand business strategy and supply chain strategy; able to define personal target as per departmental goals; able to define self career development plan; follow up and ensure individual performance meet expectation; be self-motivated
- Bachelor degree or above
- Experience in customer service/planning is preferred
- Fluent Japanese and Business English in reading and writing
- Able to use MS Office (Excel & Word)
- Good communication and coordination skill
- Analytical, result-oriented, innovative, adaptable and good team player
- Customer Focus
- Achievement Orientation
- Personal Conviction
- Corporate Principles
- Self-development Orientation
- Team Effectiveness
5Million yen ~ 6.2 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.