Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Collaborate effectively with stakeholders to provide outstanding customer service experience.
- Improve delivery fulfillment operation to realize more efficiency with higher customer satisfaction.
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through resolution.
- Set clear strategies and goals and encourage the team to take actions to follow.
- Develop operation procedures, policies and standards.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports.
- Keep ahead of industry's developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- Design resource planning of responsible organization and manage within planned budget.
- Control and Manage every application from team members according to approval matrix.
- Responsible for supporting individual development of each team member.
- Review and maintain Job Description of own team members.
- Manage and follow up the performance level of each team member through PDP communication.
- Evaluate performed capability of each team member against defined JD. Plan and execute to provide required training in case performance does not meet JD.
- Act as SAP key user to fix issues and develop functionality. Support and training to team members included.
Operational scope :
- Sales order for capital equipment, consumables and service parts.
- Consignment stock replenishment and invoicing.
- Service pats stock transfer.
- Minimum 10 years' working experience in customer service support.
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong customer facing and communication skills.
- Ability to think strategically and
- Fluent English communication both in verbal and written.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Highly responsible on duties and passion for customer service
- Hard working spirit and proactive attitude, quick learner
- Efficient, accurate, well organized. Work with passion and patience.
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal and good team player.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.