Global Consumer Retail Company
In charge of forecast & demand planning, inventory planning and supply in order to deliver the best service level to our customers
- At Country level, lead and manage Forecast & Demand planning, through S&OP, data analysis and report including, tools and team engagement.
- Work with the Regional Demand planning (Asia) for a Demand profile analysis and consolidation, supporting with prompt planning analysis on, phase In/Out definition, sales profile and visibility to commercial plan.
- At Country level, share the Service Level policy following the Imaging Planning setup, and define related local stock policy/objective, replenishment.
- Manage consistently the divisional planning tools, including maintenance and reporting.
- Work with the Divisional Supply Chain planning for an inventory and supply planning setup to achieve the target level of service and coverage, regular supply updates and fine tuning actions, phase In/Out definition.
- Work with and close to the local country Marketing and Sales to ensure clear view on market needs, product launch strategy and discontinuation, and reflect into product availability plans.
- Sales analysis and feedback to/from Country Manager and Sales Team, to confirm and shape sales profile.
- Monitor customers' portfolio level, Intakes and turnover
- In charge to drive SLOB actions with Country Manager and Finance
- Work with Customer Service team in order to provide the best support on product availability and Customer satisfaction
- In charge to Supply, including replenishment profile, purchase to Vendors, inbound management and logistics (freight in, Customs clearance and Duty)
- Budget/RF: manage a purchase and stock budget with the relevant impact into local stock profile and target; work with Finance and Imaging Planning accordingly
- Insuring structured ranging within customers in line with demand and most profitable products for the business
- Manage the team of 5 (3 employees and 2 temps) which are responsible for Customer Service (dealers and end-users) and Order Management (including fulfillment and delivery control)
- People management of the team such as job description, goal setting, performance evaluation, career development, workload optimization, etc.
- Vendor relationship management such as 3PL company, freight forwarders, repair partners, etc.
- Technical or Logistic & Supply chain degree (Industrial Engineering preferable) or significant experience in dealing with the Demand & Supply Chains of CE consumer electronics customers
- Fluent English mandatory
- Some experience in demand planning and/or product management
- Well versed experience in demand planning; experience in a consumer goods company or in a retail company is a plus
- Team player working within a small team but also able to work alone when required; open to a wide team inter-functional
- Self-motivated, flexible and willing to learn
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to build positive working relationship
- Independent, pro-active, service-oriented, able to self-organize.
- Skills and attitude in managing mass data and their analysis
- Available to work by objectives. Look for results. Analysis and implementation attitude.
- Good reporting attitude
- Good knowledge of an ERP (M3) highly desirable, as well as Advanced Planning tools
- Knowledge of Office SW (mainly Excel and Access)
- People management skills and experience
- Strategic Vision - High
- Innovation - Mean
- Commercial Acumen - High
- Drive to Achieve Goals - High
- Service Focus - High
- Leadership and Development of Others - High
- Quality of Work - High
- Collaboration - High
9 Million 〜 13 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.